Have you ever fantasized about what your life would be like if you could remove every restraint and indulge your every fantasy? In the series “Searching for the Good Life,” Dr. Robert Jeffress introduces us to a man in the Bible who lived that fantasy and discovered that a pleasure-filled life apart from God only left him feeling empty and alone.
12 CD Study of Ecclesiastes Album includes the following messages:
- Searching for the Good Life
- Too Much Pain, Too Little Gain
- The Three “L’s” of an Empty Life
- Is God Really in Control?
- Why Suffering?
- Money Madness
- Why Good Things Happen to Bad People
- Mr. Solomon Goes to Washington
- One Fate, Two Destinies
- Maxims for Maximum Living
- The Power of Persistence
- Graduation from Hebrew Hig